A daily rent
- A DAILY RENT with unlimited number of kilometers supposes 24-hour rent and the unlimited number of kilometers. After 24 hours, a new renting day is charged.
- CONSTRAINTS FOR DRIVERS: A driver must be at least 24 years old and in possession of a valid driving license for at lest 3 years.
General insurance terms
- Goods and cargo in the vehicle are not insured.
INSURANCE WITHOUT ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE EXPENCES OF THE DAMAGE: this includes the insurance of a vehicle, insurance in case of theft as well as the insurance without any participation. This does not include personal insurance. By accepting this insurance a customer does not participate in covering the expenses in case of damage to the vehicle.
- DEPOSIT: A customer is obliged to pay a minimal deposit for the rented vehicle as a guarantee for charging a potential damage to the vehicle, according to the table in the price list. A deposit is given back after the return of the rented vehicle.
- THE USE OF A VEHICLE ABROAD (BEYOND THE SERBIAN BOARDERS) is possible only after prior announcement. In case of robbery, damage or crash, a customer is responsible for all the expenses.
- THE EXPENSES FOR THE REPAIREMENT OF THE TYRES AND PERMANENT DAMAGE of the first is the full responsibility of a customer.
- DELIVERY- OVERTAKING of a vehicle is not charged within the city area. However, out of the city area, it is charmed 1.500,00 din., plus 10 din. per each kilometer.
- TANKING of a vehicle is charged 600,00 din. A customer is obliged to return a vehicle with the amount of petrol in the tank at the point of overtaking it.
- RENTING OF VEHICLES AFTER WORKING HOURS is charged 2000,00 din.
- DAMAGE of a handle, alarm, hook, safety chip and radio or the loss of the previously mentioned is charged as a fine of 12.000,00 din per item separately.
- LOSS of traffic license or license plate is charged as a fine of 12.000,00 din per item separately.
- AS ADDITIONAL KIT, a customer is provided with a baby safety seat at the price of 600 din. a day, GPS-NAVIGATION at the price of 600din. a day, WiFi Device at the price of 600din. a day, whereas the safety chains are not charged.
- The above quoted terms of using vehicles are not valid in case of a customer’s consumption of alcohol, drugs, or other opiates while driving; driving without a driving license or an invalid one, as well as deliberate damage to the car or other forms of violent behaviour.
- The above quoted terms of using vehicles are not valid if the damage occurs when a customer, without the approval of INTER Rent a Car, gives a vehicle to another party. In this case, a customer bares all the expenses both to the third party and to the INTER Rent a Car.
- IN THE CASE OF BREAK-DOWN of a vehicle, a customer that is a driver is obliged to enclose the following:
- a report about the onset of the break-down
- a report of a person guilty for the break-down
- The police report is obligatory for all kind of damage
- The name of the insurance biro of the guilty party, a number plate of the vehicle as well as the policy number